Friday, January 9, 2009

Introduction Post

Hi! My name is Devin and I have another blog called My Favorite Monsters. I have started this blog to put the slower moving and bigger picture type subjects in. I felt that the other blog was starting to become too much of a mess with too many topics going at once. At the very least I want this blog to have all posts about history type subjects. I was going to start a new series about the rise and fall of empires at My Favorite Monsters and realized that it was becoming impossible for me to keep track of what I was doing and what readers of my blog could expect next. I hope to post here very soon. I do expect that this blog will be much slower moving than my other one. I really want to take time with these subjects here. I have so enjoyed doing the other blog and I think this will also be very interesting too as I hope to explore with others the big picture questions of history and metaphysical subjects. Peace and be well to anyone stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment